Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

I'm moving back to PA!

just wanted to tell someone, I'm stoked, it will be the first time I'm back living in my home area in about 8 years. What are some good cons and stuff that I can go to this summer that are in the area? what are the best comic shops in the harrisburg area? when do I get to stalk pants?

Comments

• Options
    KyleMoyerKyleMoyer Posts: 727
    I don't know about the Harrisburg area, but if you move any further east, I can help you out. And as far as Pants, we know from the show that he lives in Reading (because Bryan would always mock it) and that he works at Toys R Us (because it's mentioned frequently). I'm sure you can figure it out with the Toys R Us website, but I'm not going to contribute to any future stalking lol.
  • Options
    mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 4,613
    To paraphrase the American poet Biggie Smalls

I'm going-going back-back to Philly-Philly

Good Luck JT
  • Options
    ZhurrieZhurrie Posts: 617
    I'm definitely here for you in the West siiiieeedde (I'd have thrown my "W" hand sign there) of PA. I hope everything works out for you and all my best.
  • Options
    JohnTiltonJohnTilton Posts: 113
    I did a search, seems like Comix Connection is the closest place, a few other scattered around. A big change for me considering that I only had 1 comic shop within 50 miles here in UT. anyway, obviously I'm joking about stalking pants, but I will have to say hello if I ever get to a wild pig show :) it would be nice to meet the whole CGS crew, going to be stocking up on episodes so I have something to listen to during the drive. @Zhurrie, I will make sure and keep in touch, and I'm always west side, west side of the Susquehanna!
  • Options
    will you be there in time for the Super Wild Pig Show?
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    I might be able to make it, it is the weekend right after I get out to PA, I have a lot of stuff to get done as soon as I get there. Are there any other cons that are going on later on in maybe a month or 2? Kind of need to get myself situated first.