Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The Movie of You

If they were going to do a movie about you, who'd be the ideal actor to play you? Any actor, at any point in his/her career.

I'd like to be played by Bruce Campbell. Not only is he an idol of mine, I think he'd get my 'character.' I'd probably wind up getting played by one of those stiff CW actors or Peter Griffin (ironically, the only animated character in my movie.)

M

Comments

• Options
    TorchsongTorchsong Posts: 2,794
    If John Candy were still alive - him. Of the current crop? Jack Black. Ideally Jack Black would play a young me morphing into John Candy playing old me.
  • Options
    GregGreg Posts: 1,946
    edited April 2014
    All the old ladies at work and at my dad's nursing home say I look like Russel Crowe, .... from the eyes up :))

So yeah, Russel Crowe or Kyle Chandler.
  • Options
    mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 4,615
    I think Danny McBride should play me. He's one of the few actors tall enough with a real southern accent. Walter Goggins has one too, but he is too small. I can grow out a mullet and perm it for a months (gotta get that WarnerBros money).

Like Matt though I think hollywood would screw it up and cast Ben Afleck trying to sound southern. It would break my heart. I would like to think I would go all Alan Moore on it (minus the vodoo curse, a life goal of mine is to stay away from all forms of magic curses), but I would cash those checks and walk the red carpet.