Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Jamie

12346»

Comments

• Options
    MattMatt Posts: 4,457
    WetRats said:

Not to distract from the loss of Jamie, but we had another heartbreak in the extended forum family this week. David (Geek Syndicate) Montieth and his wife lost a child this week. Please keep them in your thoughts/prayers as well.

That really sucks. I think about how much my daughter means to me and I cannot imagine losing a child. My thoughts are with David and his wife.

M
  • Options
    WetRats said:

Not to distract from the loss of Jamie, but we had another heartbreak in the extended forum family this week. David (Geek Syndicate) Montieth and his wife lost a child this week. Please keep them in your thoughts/prayers as well.

My thoughts and prayers will be with them.

• Options
    Fade2BlackFade2Black Posts: 1,457
    WetRats said:

Will do.
  • Options
    matchkitJOHNmatchkitJOHN Posts: 1,030
    Listen to the latest DC Noise and No Apologies podcasts today. They were great tributes to Jaime.
  • Options
    StreeboStreebo Posts: 13
    Respect to Jamie. Thanks for sharing your love of the arts with us over the years. Thoughts and prayers to his friends and family.
  • Options
    kiwijasekiwijase Posts: 451
    A nice tribute to Jaime from Mike Norton on his Crankcast podcast. It starts from around 01.33.35.

http://crankcast.net/2014/05/crankcast-week-448-20140508/

• Options
    WebheadWebhead Posts: 458
    Was cleaning my home office when I stumbled across this. Jamie gave it to me the last time the CGS crew came out to San Diego.

• Options
    little_witchlittle_witch Posts: 185
    Webhead said:

Was cleaning my home office when I stumbled across this. Jamie gave it to me the last time the CGS crew came out to San Diego.

I came across mine the other day while looking through all my batgirl sketches, I just broke down again.

For anyone from the old boards, David Montieth was RogueSpirit.
  • Options
    Oh, my God. I am so sorry to hear about Jamie's passing, and at the same time, grateful that his suffering has ended. Live forever, Jamie, you are loved and missed.
  • Options
    RickMRickM Posts: 407
    I was listening to the 3-hour Jamie tribute show, at Barnes and Noble, on my headphones. Almost lost it a few times.
  • Options
    greensmokegreensmoke Posts: 0
    Rip Jamie D - My well wishes go out to all his friends and family near and far. His enthusiasm, passion, sense of humor and friendliness will be missed. I wish I had joined the forum sooner so I could have told him how much he meant to us all. Thanks for all the podcasts Jamie and the rest of the cbs
  • Options
    I haven't checked in for a few months due to my own health problems, and I decided to check what had been going on. First thing I noticed while scrolling down to listen to the last episode that I hadn't heard, when I noticed the episode marking Jamie D's passing. I know I didn't know him personally, but after listening to the podcast for years, and getting to know him on there, it feels like I lost a close friend. Finding this out really strikes me with sadness. I was hoping to meet him one day at a con and say how much I enjoyed what he brought to the show and the world. My thoughts go out to all of the family and people close to him about this terrible loss.