Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The Chronicles of Norman (FREE For a Limited Time)

Today see's the release of the first in a series of monthly books called the Chronicles of Norman.

Book One is Norman Oklahoma and the Walrus of Death, and you can get it now on your Kindle for free - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KA8D8EC (Cover art by Andrew Charipar!)

Norman Oklahoma is a private investigator who specializes in the unexplained, the supernatural, and the just plain weird, and he’s seen a lot of really odd stuff. But when he wakes one morning to find a cigarette smoking walrus sitting at his kitchen table, Norman has to admit that maybe finally he’s seen it all. Now he just has to survive to tell the tale.

The plan here is to release a self contained book once a month, but like comic books and some television shows, there will be a larger story that flows through each release. This will also allow me to collect them every few months and release a paperback for those of you, like me, who like to have that actual book in their hands.

So go get this book. It's free for only the next five days. On 5/20/2014, it goes back to $0.99.

I'd also like to mention that the one thing you can do to help me - you know, if you were thinking to yourself: "How can I help Steeven out?" - is to leave a review on the Amazon page and tell your friends. The more downloads I get, and the more reviews I get, the easier it is for others to find this book and my others.

Also, if you want me to email you when the next book comes out, join our mailing list:

http://www.steevenorrelse.com/p/join-our-mailing-list.html.

Not only will you get an email each month when a new book in the Chronicles of Norman is released, you'll also get the weekly newsletter that will just generally keep you up to date with all that's going on.

So go get Norman Oklahoma and the Walrus of Doom ... it's free. You can't beat that deal.

Comments

• Options
    mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 4,613
    dude I use the nook ;(

I did get your other Norman OK book for 99 cents when I got bought Holiday's Gold
  • Options
    SteevenSteeven Posts: 215
    It will be available on the Nook soon.
  • Options
    SteevenSteeven Posts: 215
    I have to do a certain exclusivity period with Amazon to take advantage of their promotional programs. Once that period is over, it will be available elsewhere.

I don't think Barnes & Noble will let me put it up for free, but Smashwords will, and you can get the ePub version there when it goes up, and that's what the Nook uses.

Thanks for getting both of those others ... I'll let you know once this one is available elsewhere.