Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1542 Talkback: 10th Anniversary of Comic Geek Speak

2»

Comments

• Options
    LibraryBoyLibraryBoy Posts: 1,803
    edited March 2015
    (Also, yes, congratulations on ten years of excellent podcasting and helping to create this community, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of the entertainment, good times, and friendships that have formed... but sorry, that story really got me mad! :)) )
  • Options
    KoenKoen Posts: 11
    Still listening to this episode. Heartwarming...
    :x
  • Options
    bats00bats00 Posts: 275
    Thanks for the years for entertainment as well as starting my favorite convention ever
    This was a great episode and it was a lot of fun being there for the recording. A highlight for me was being able to enjoy two nice chats with Murd and Kevin. Plus I actually got to a face to Kevin finally!
  • Options
    CGS Crew,

I know this is a little late but Happy Anniversary and thank you very much!!! I just finished listening to the episode and it was fantastic. I live in Chicago but really wish I could have been there.

I want you to know that you guys have really succeeded in bringing friendship and companionship along with much intelligence and fun into comic discussions. I have been listening for approximately 7 years and I think what you guys have done is phenomenal and you all should be very proud. You are bringing good, friendly, and fun comic discussion to the masses.

I know for me, this show is great because it lets me participate, even if by just listening, in intelligent comic discussions from people who are as passionate as I am about comics. I do not have many outlets for having comic discussions with others. So, your show is often my outlet and I always look forward to listening to it in my spare tome. Your discussions continually remind me why I came to love comics in the first place. For this I thank you.

I also thank you guys for turning me on to lesser known, non-mainstream, and independant comics. For years my comic reading was primarily limited to mainstream superheroes. However, the discussions you guys have had over the years have turned me on to comics I may have overlooked in the past like Preacher, Maus, and Pride of Baghdad. I greatly thank you for that as well. Anyway, I could go on an on about how great I think your shows is, but in closing, I simply say I really hope you guys continue on for another 10+ years. THANK YOU!!!!!
  • Options
    alienalalienal Posts: 508
    That was a great episode, but somehow one of the funniest things for me was when Shane came in with the sign-off information like it was a regular episode!! Quite fitting!
    Thanks for the last 10 years!!