Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1571 Talkback - Previews

2»

Comments

• Options
    matchkitJOHNmatchkitJOHN Posts: 1,030

@Pants I know you guys are probably taking a deserved little break. When will a new episode be out?

This week's the week! Look for a Murd's Time Bubble to pop up tomorrow, and maybe another episode later in the week or early next.
    Cool! Thanks!
  • Options
    compsolutcompsolut Posts: 150
    Mr_Cosmic said:

@Pants I know you guys are probably taking a deserved little break. When will a new episode be out?

This week's the week! Look for a Murd's Time Bubble to pop up tomorrow, and maybe another episode later in the week or early next.

There is someone else in this universe who knows who Balky and Larry are! Hah!

• Options
    nweathingtonnweathington Posts: 6,741
    compsolut said:

Mr_Cosmic said:

There is someone else in this universe who knows who Balky and Larry are! Hah!

I don't know. They look perfectly strange to me.
  • Options
    ptsteelersptsteelers Posts: 32
    edited September 2015
    Hey guys, first of all I am sorry for asking (placing) this question here, but it was the first one on the top so I chose it. Secondly, is there something going on with the podcasts that I am unaware of? Have I missed something? It seems whenever I go to my trusty "ComicGeekSpeak" bookmark, the page is just orange and it is showing me a podcast from almost a month ago. Is there a new page or site that now keeps the podcasts updated or has there been a podcast recently? It has been weeks since I have heard anything from you guys (usually my Tuesday morning/noon podcast to listen to) and I am just scratching my head wondering if I have missed something.

Please, help? Is there a new site I need to go to or has the podcast stuff just been put on the back-burner for awhile or what? I miss you'se guys, ya Geeks!!!

Thanks,
    Perry

EDIT - And how about that. I took a little time and read up a few posts and "BAM" another post with the same query. Okay, sorry guys, I see that Murd will have a Bubble coming out so that is cool.

But beyond that, is there plans to get back going or has the lives outside the gutters finally taken control, forcing real life to interfere with my podcast enjoyment? HAHA

Thanks again
  • Options
    mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 4,613
    Yay new previews. It's a big month for me
  • Options
    alienalalienal Posts: 508
    alienal said:

Wow, only a few minutes in and Chris's rant on the FF movie is just priceless! I will probably still go see it, but I'll use my cinema point card to get in for free. Actually though, with how bad it's going, it's possible the Japanese movie distributors might cancel the showings. Haha

Well, I saw the FF (2015) movie. I didn't think it was as bad as Chris painted it, but then, like someone above said, I guess with so much negative publicity maybe it made for a so-so movie better because of low expectations. Since it was obviously based on the Ultimate Universe FF and I had read some of that, I felt pretty comfortable with the characterizations. The special effects weren't too bad and the plot, at the beginning, was pretty good. Kinda Speilberg-ish. But the end felt rushed and left a lot of plot holes. So, basically, it was a so-so movie, but I was entertained.