Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Recommend me some current tv shows

2»

Comments

• Options
    Eric_CEric_C Posts: 263
    I kid you not. Teen Wolf. No really.
    That is disrespectful to Michael J. Fox
  • Options
    dubbat138dubbat138 Posts: 3,200
    How is it disrespectful to Mr Fox? I have seen a few episodes of the Teen Wolf tv show and while it is decent,it isn't something I would watch every week. I would say the Teen Wolf cartoon was disrespectful to Mr Fox.

• Options
    QuinQuestionQuinQuestion Posts: 130
    The shows i watch right now are Justified, Wilfred, Game of Thrones, Young Justice, Archer, The Legend of Korra, and Modern Family.
  • Options
    The shows i watch right now are Justified, Wilfred, Game of Thrones, Young Justice, Archer, The Legend of Korra, and Modern Family.
    What I have seen of Justified I have liked. But I am planning on renting the dvds and watching it that way.

• Options
    EarthGBillyEarthGBilly Posts: 362
    How is it disrespectful to Mr Fox? I have seen a few episodes of the Teen Wolf tv show and while it is decent,it isn't something I would watch every week. I would say the Teen Wolf cartoon was disrespectful to Mr Fox.

Hey, I really liked the Teen Wolf cartoon back in the day. Probably more than the movie at the time.

(Admittedly, I did see the cartoon first, and was really confused when I did see the movie that it didn't really match up at all. Still...)
  • Options

Hey, I really liked the Teen Wolf cartoon back in the day. Probably more than the movie at the time.

(Admittedly, I did see the cartoon first, and was really confused when I did see the movie that it didn't really match up at all. Still...)
    Have you seen the cartoon recently? It hasn't held up that well.

• Options
    MiraclemetMiraclemet Posts: 258

also for the record the Rubix Cube cartooon does not hold up well.
  • Options
    WetRatsWetRats Posts: 6,314
  • Options

also for the record the Rubix Cube cartooon does not hold up well.
    Yeah,I hadn't seen it since it originally aired on ABC Saturday morning. Then back in 2005ish I got a VHS with a few episodes. And the commercials on the tape were more entertaining.

• Options
    random73random73 Posts: 2,318
    As a werewolf guy it is difficult to find anything even, tolerable sometimes.

American Werewolf in London
    Dog Soldiers

Teen Wolf (as much as it looks like Twilightesque teen drama blah blah) does a decent job. I tend to like my special effects made out of latex and yogurt personally so the CGI werewolf is not great to me but there is a mix of practical and CG effects that I can dig. any they're creating their own sore of mythos which is groovy.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    As a werewolf guy it is difficult to find anything even, tolerable sometimes.

American Werewolf in London
    Dog Soldiers

Teen Wolf (as much as it looks like Twilightesque teen drama blah blah) does a decent job. I tend to like my special effects made out of latex and yogurt personally so the CGI werewolf is not great to me but there is a mix of practical and CG effects that I can dig. any they're creating their own sore of mythos which is groovy.
    Have you seen any of the Ginger Snaps trilogy? I thought the first one is the best werewolf movie since American Werewolf in London. Too bad the USA dvd release is full frame and has no extras. If you can find it the Canadian release is 16:9 and has some great extras.

• Options
    random73random73 Posts: 2,318
    I did see the first one of those and it was a decent low budget flick. It has been a bit so I may need to go back an give it another go.
  • Options
    I did see the first one of those and it was a decent low budget flick. It has been a bit so I may need to go back an give it another go.
    The second one is pretty decent. The third one is a prequel of sorts and not as good as the first two. But worth a rental.

• Options
    Werewolves in 'Sanctuary'

Also in 'Being Human (UK)'. Just saw the end of series 4. It was really cool.
  • Options
    Just found out that Dish Network is dropping AMC and some other channels soon. Which really sucks cause I only watch 5 tv shows and 2 of those air on AMC.
  • Options
    Were watching 'The Killing' season 1 on netflix and are becoming more and more wrapped up in this non-traditional take of this genre.
  • Options
    Jem is on Netflix now.
    And storage wars
    And Miami vice
  • Options
    Jem is on Netflix now.
    And storage wars
    And Miami vice
    Jem is also airing on The Hub on the weekends. Storage wars ,well I watched about 3 episodes and got fed up with the obvious scripting and stuff.