Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Fantasy Baseball Draft tomorrow night at 7PM EST. Interested??

My Dad and I have been playing Fantasy Baseball for like 20 years, but we've never been in ongoing leagues. It's just free ones that are for one season. Well, ESPN has a Free league creator and I am trying a bunch of new things with it. So, it's a 12 team Auction Draft and Head to Head Category scoring. We have a draft set for tomorrow night at 7PM EST and I was wondering if there are any geeks interested?? Again it's on the ESPN Fantasy website. The league name is Boys of Summer. My name is Nick Freeman and I am the commissioner. You can search for it, or let me know your email and I will send you an invite.

Hope to hear from anyone interested!

Comments

• Options
    nweathingtonnweathington Posts: 6,741
    I wish I had time for it. It’s been almost 20 years since the last time I was in a league.
  • Options
    Yeah, it does take a commitment of time, but with my folks retiring and moving to the other side of the country, it's still a fun way to connect with my dad.
    Unfortunately, I just talked to ESPN support and it turns out that you can't make a created league open to the public (even though it's still listed in their league settings!). I can't fill the 10 open spots in 8 hours without it being open to the public. So, my dad and I will just join whatever standard auction draft is available tonight at 7pm EST. If anyone sees this and is interested, I can send you an email when we find one.