Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Comments

• Options
    MattMatt Posts: 4,457
    I think Unbreakable is the greatest comic book movie ever made (though it’s not my favorite). I can’t wait to see David Dunn (the other famous David D) back in action.
  • Options
    mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 4,613
    Glass looks awesome. I'm going to watch split now
  • Options
    DARDAR Posts: 1,128
    I didn’t like Split. I loved this trailer. Hopefully Shamalyan delivered
  • Options
    TorchsongTorchsong Posts: 2,794
    I still have to see Split before this one comes out. Unbreakable is one of my favorite movies of all time.
  • Options
    David_DDavid_D Posts: 3,881
    I loved Unbreakable and agree with @Matt that I think it is maybe the best superhero movie I've seen (though not one I watch over and over, so it has been a long time since I have revisited it).

That said, I don't even know what Split is and somehow missed that a movie connected to Unbreakable had already been made. So I will have to seek that out.
  • Options
    MattMatt Posts: 4,457
    David_D said:

I loved Unbreakable and agree with @Matt that I think it is maybe the best superhero movie I've seen (though not one I watch over and over, so it has been a long time since I have revisited it).

That said, I don't even know what Split is and somehow missed that a movie connected to Unbreakable had already been made. So I will have to seek that out.

It’s on my Netflix list. I only added it when I found out there’s a definitive connection. Think MCU phase 1 type stuff.