Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Walmart book help

Hi Geeks!

I’m coming to you all looking for a big favour. Living here in the UK means I don’t get all the comic benefits you guys get (I’m looking at you DCBS). Now we also miss out on the Walmart books, that look to give you some real bang for your buck, as well as new content. I’ve been content to miss out on these books, but now there is a Swamp Thing Halloween Horror book just released I’ve decided to reach out.

Would anyone be willing to pick me up a copy and ship it over to the UK?

I would obviously be willing to reimburse the cost of the book and shipping fees via PayPal.

If anyone is willing to help please DM me.

Thanks!! Luke

Comments

• hauberkhauberk Posts: 1,348
    I’m an anti-Walmart guy but reports around here are that they’re not carrying them locally.

Our LCS has them at a healthy markup.
  • mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 3,732
    I'll look next time I'm in Walmart.
  • luke52luke52 Posts: 1,375
    mwhitt80 said:

I'll look next time I'm in Walmart.

Thanks!
    Just an update. The book has now been sourced. Thanks everyone. Still the best community on the web here.
    Thank goodness. We've got a storm coming and our Walmart is like the zombie horde in the mall on day of the dead. You need a shot gun and riot gear to venture in there.
    mwhitt80 said:

Thank goodness. We've got a storm coming and our Walmart is like the zombie horde in the mall on day of the dead. You need a shot gun and riot gear to venture in there.

Thanks anyway @mwhitt80 much appreciated. Hope the storm isn’t too bad for you!
    It won't be, lots of rain some wind and probably some power/ cable outages. I might even be able to give you a report from the eye of the storm.