Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June 2019 Solicitations

Comments

• hauberkhauberk Posts: 1,376
    David_D said:

Getting this started with a few. Many more to come--

DC

AC Comics
    Antarctic
    Aspen

That Crisis boxed set is a thing to behold. Also, my wallet cried in pain while I was reading the solicit, so I think I may have to pass.
  • BryanBryan Posts: 104
    hauberk said:

David_D said:

Getting this started with a few. Many more to come--

DC

AC Comics
    Antarctic
    Aspen

That Crisis boxed set is a thing to behold. Also, my wallet cried in pain while I was reading the solicit, so I think I may have to pass.
    Even at 1/2 off from DCBS I don’t think I could bring myself to do that. I am strongly considering the Y: The Last Man omnibus though.
  • David_DDavid_D Posts: 3,834
    Bumping now that many more publishers have been added to the first post.
  • nweathingtonnweathington Posts: 6,192
    With Marvel I'm down to two monthlies, but there are a couple of other books I'll be picking up this month:

Silver Surfer: Black #1 — It's Donny Cates and Tradd Moore, so I'm in.
    Spider-Man Annual #1 — Featuring Spider-Ham! — Jason Latour and David Lafuente doing Spider-Ham. Perfect!
  • mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 3,943

Incredible Hulk Last Call #1 - Dale Keown on art and I am sold. Now if we could just get him to do a Pitt omnibus....

New Mutants Demon Bear Saga Epic Collection

Now that I have the book and can see a bit more:

A Letter to Jo OGN — Always enjoy a well done war memoir, and this looks promising. I'll probably order this one.

New World OGN — The preview pages look really nice. I'll probably have to hold off on it for now, but I'll be keeping an eye out for it.
    edited March 29

Corto Maltese the early years. A new Corto is being solicited

mwhitt80 said:

Corto Maltese the early years. A new Corto is being solicited

Yep, saw that. It's on my ongoing list at my shop, so I don't even have to keep track of it really.

Other things I noticed going through my order sheet.

There is a new space riders series. Space riders vortex of darkness. I love these mini series. If you have never read Space Riders or Space Riders Galaxy Of Brutality swing over to comixology and give it a look.