Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Comments

• BrackBrack Posts: 868
    Excited about House of X / Power of X. Hopefully they run on schedule and we don't have another SHIELD situation. Looks like they are wrapping up a lot of the remaining X-books too (except Dead Man Logan, but that's back in the Old Man Logan setting now).

Curious if the recent retcon in Invaders is a prelude to whatever Hickman's got planned.

Wasn't expecting GIANT-SIZED X-STATIX #1 so that's a pleasant surprise.

• nweathingtonnweathington Posts: 6,736
    edited April 2019
    From the “Premiere” publishers:

Hammer/Justice League: Hammer of Justice #1 — While I would prefer just straight-up Black Hammer, this could be fun too.
    Empowered vol. 11
    Manor Black #1 — The last time Cullen Bunn and Tyler Crook teamed up, they produced the fantastic Harrow County series. Now Brian Hurtt has been added to the mix. It's only five issues, so I'll happily give it a shot.
    Jimmy Olsen #1 — They had me at Matt Fraction and Steve Lieber. Doesn’t hurt that it’s a mini- (or maxi-) series, so I won't have to worry about catching crossoveritis.
    Lois Lane #1 — Greg Rucka and Mike Perkins, maxiseries... less excited about this than Jimmy Olsen, but I might check out the first issue.
    Ragnarok: The Breaking of Helheim #1 — Walt Simonson’s Ragnarok is finally back!
    Sea of Stars #1 — Jason Aaron co-writing, and I like Stephen Green’s artwork. I'll try it.
    Death’s Head #1 — I'm a sucker for Death’s Head... and I despise Death’s Head II. This looks to be the former. I'll pick up the first issue at least.
    Giant-Sized X-Statix #1 — They say you can never go back, but I'm going to do it anyway.
    Captain America & the Invaders: The Bahamas Triangle #1— New one-shot by Roy Thomas and Jerry Ordway, set during WWII. Guess I'll be getting that one too.
    Invisible Woman #1 is a maybe. It's a big month, so I may have to wait on this one.
  • mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 4,608

Jimmy Olsen & Lois Lane look fun.

Young Animal Line is back with New Doom Patrol and Collapser so I will be trying those.

• hauberkhauberk Posts: 1,511

From the “Premiere” publishers:

Death’s Head #1 — I'm a sucker for Death’s Head... and I despise Death’s Head II. This looks to be the former. I'll pick up the first issue at least.

QFT
  • TorchsongTorchsong Posts: 2,794
    I'll have to cut back on books because I want/need that Miri Marvel Bombshells statue, and she'll eat up most of the monthly budget.

But there's a bunch out there I'd like to get.
  • nweathingtonnweathington Posts: 6,736
    The rest of the book:

The Collected Toppi vol. 2: North America
    Kaijumax Season 4 TP
  • mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 4,608

Going through my may order I found a few more.

Flaming Carrot Omnibus and a new printing of big guy and Rusty.

IDW has a cool 1000 piece Usagi Yojimbo puzzle. You might have to plug it into the Google machine to see an image.