Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Who would win in a steel cage wrestling match?

dubbat138dubbat138 Posts: 3,200
Which of the geeks would win in a steel cage wrestling match. In which the object is to pin your opponent for a 3 count.

Who would win in a steel cage wrestling match? 26 votes

Jamie D
42%
TorchsongJohn_SteedSolitaireRoseGregdubbat138Mr_CosmicDesertHermitgrannygeekness[Deleted User]random73Planeis 11 votes
Pants
23%
KyleMoyerEric_CMikeGallaghersupermattmadtitan2112Superchino 6 votes
Mike
3%
TheZolo 1 vote
Shane
3%
DoctorDoom 1 vote
Matt
26%
JohnathanConstantineThreadKillerWhistling_PetedemonbearfxmatttommysheroesFlintlockjaw 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    Jamie D
    Crap I forgot to include Murd.
  • Options
    Pants
    I say pants. I've seen him violent.
    Jamie would be too tired.
    Matt would think too much or not show up
    Shane would be too nice
    Murd would escape in the time bubble (yes it is real)
    I would be the last one pants would beat to death cause I'm so much the warrior.

But what about Deemer? Lover not a fighter? Psycho killer ques que c'est?
  • Options
    KyleMoyerKyleMoyer Posts: 727
    Pants
    I'm also going with Pants. I haven't seen him violent, but I have heard him get frustrated and he seems like someone who would be a sight to see if he gets really pissed off. I'd break it down geek by geek, but I think Mike's kinda got that down already. Although I think Matt would show up. He'd show up because he'd think he has everyone's weakness down Batman-style and he could take them all out, but unlike Batman, there'd be something he hadn't accounted for and he'd get taken out.

Mike was wrong on one point though. He'd be the first one out. Just distract him with a pie. The temptation would overcome him and he'd take it, but then leave the insulin needles just outside of his reach in the cage so he has to leave and get disqualified.
  • Options
    DoctorDoomDoctorDoom Posts: 2,586
    edited June 2012
    Shane
    Shane is unhinged and crazy. And I'm not talking about the Walking Dead version. ;))

He's got this in the bag.
  • Options
    FlintlockjawFlintlockjaw Posts: 247
    Matt
    Matt!
    He's already figured out how to take them al down...before they even step into the ring. Although, he would mee his match in Murd.

Simple...Matt is Batman, Murd is Superman...all the others are insigniticant.
  • Options
    Jamie D
    No one beats the D.
  • Options
    Jamie D
    I say pants. I've seen him violent.
    Jamie would be too tired.
    Matt would think too much or not show up
    Shane would be too nice
    Murd would escape in the time bubble (yes it is real)
    I would be the last one pants would beat to death cause I'm so much the warrior.

But what about Deemer? Lover not a fighter? Psycho killer ques que c'est?
    I didn't include Deemer since he is currently not part of the show. But I bet his Elf-Fu skills would help him last a long time.

• Options
    Jamie D
    I chose Jamie cause he would never give up.
  • Options
    Matt
    While I would love to back the Pimp himself, I think Matt has spent too much time honing his Batman he would have the skills.
  • Options
    KyleMoyerKyleMoyer Posts: 727
    Pants
    I'm seeing lots of Matt, but like I said, I don't quite see it that way. I think Matt would go into the fight thinking he had everything figured out, but finding out he was wrong. I think of Matt less as Batman and more as a wannabe Batman.
  • Options
    KrescanKrescan Posts: 623
    Have to write in for Murd

I see his extensive knowledge of....stuff making him a shrew tactician akin to Dean Malenko. He will decimate his opponents with surgeon like precision.
  • Options
    TorchsongTorchsong Posts: 2,794
    Jamie D
    Jamie D. His pimp hand is strong. Also he's a fellow cancer fighter. We have each other's backs.
  • Options
    GregGreg Posts: 1,946
    Jamie D
    Jamie D stands victorious in the battle known as Pimp: The Reckoning, for no person can withstand a backhand from the Shiznit Pimp.
  • Options
    Jamie D

I see his extensive knowledge of....stuff making him a shrew tactician akin to Dean Malenko. He will decimate his opponents with surgeon like precision.
    I can totally see Murd as Dean Malenko. But what wrestlers would the other geeks be?

Jamie D=Tugboat,strong and loyal to his friends.
    Shane=Ricky Steamboat
    Pants=Ultimate Warrior,wild burst of energy and mayhem
    Matt=Bret Hart,always 2 steps ahead of his opponent
    Mike=Arn Anderson,amazing talent that never gets the respect he deserves

• Options
    FlintlockjawFlintlockjaw Posts: 247
    Matt
    Does that make Deemer 'Ric Flair'?
  • Options
    Jamie D

I would say Deemer is more of a Mike "The California Hippie" Boyette. Or if you don't know who that is. Deemer is Greg Valentine.
  • Options
    KrescanKrescan Posts: 623

I can totally see Murd as Dean Malenko. But what wrestlers would the other geeks be?

Shane=Ricky Steamboat

Either Warrior or Cousin Luke from the Bushwhackers, for the same reason though :D
    Mike would have to be a Psychosis or Ultimo Dragon though, always shunning conventional styles of western wrestling for a more worldly approach........or Shamus (he's Irish)

• Options
    Jamie D

Shane=Ricky Steamboat

Either Warrior or Cousin Luke from the Bushwhackers, for the same reason though :D
    Mike would have to be a Psychosis or Ultimo Dragon though, always shunning conventional styles of western wrestling for a more worldly approach........or Shamus (he's Irish)

You are so right Mike is Ultimo Dragon.

The question now is what wrestler is Kevin and he who shall not be named?

For Kevin I would say either Kevin Sullivan or Steve Dr Death Williams

He who shall not be named is Austin Idol.

• Options
    Shane
    Woo!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Shane

I don't know... we could actually understand what the Ultimate Warrior was saying once in awhile.

I keed, I keed!
  • Options
    Jamie D

I don't know... we could actually understand what the Ultimate Warrior was saying once in awhile.

I keed, I keed!

I would pay good money to hear Pants cut a Warrior style promo.

• Options
    Shane

I keed, I keed!

I would pay good money to hear Pants cut a Warrior style promo.

Same here. It just wouldn't be good money.

Or money at all.

• Options
    supermattsupermatt Posts: 6
    Pants
    Would Peter Rios burst through the mat à la the Undertaker to drag someone through to the presumably fiery depths of the world below the ring?
  • Options
    Jamie D
    Would Peter Rios burst through the mat à la the Undertaker to drag someone through to the presumably fiery depths of the world below the ring?
    Nah I figure the CGS crew is WWF and Peter Rios is AWA.

• Options
    Mr_CosmicMr_Cosmic Posts: 3,200
    edited June 2012
    Jamie D
    @John_Steed took the words right out of my mouth.
  • Options
    LibraryBoyLibraryBoy Posts: 1,803

You mean Rios is going to push his own offspring all the way to his promotion's championship despite a total lack of crowd heat?

(Wow. I was not expecting to drop a Vern and Greg Gagne reference tonight. Thanks, @dubbat138!)

• Options
    Shane
    So.... who's TNA?
  • Options
    Jamie D

You mean Rios is going to push his own offspring all the way to his promotion's championship despite a total lack of crowd heat?

(Wow. I was not expecting to drop a Vern and Greg Gagne reference tonight. Thanks, @dubbat138!)

I almost said Rios was Continental,But figured most people wouldn't know about that fed.