Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Who would win in a steel cage wrestling match?

2»

Comments

• Options
    dubbat138dubbat138 Posts: 3,200
    Jamie D
    So.... who's TNA?
    Kevin is TNA

• Options
    rebisrebis Posts: 1,820
    edited June 2012
    I say pants. I've seen him violent.
    Jamie would be too tired.
    Matt would think too much or not show up
    Shane would be too nice
    Murd would escape in the time bubble (yes it is real)
    I would be the last one pants would beat to death cause I'm so much the warrior.

But what about Deemer? Lover not a fighter? Psycho killer ques que c'est?
    FA FA FAAAAA FA FA FA FA FAAAA FA
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Pants comes off as a Bobby Heenan type to me.

heh

"pants comes off"
  • Options
    DoctorDoomDoctorDoom Posts: 2,586
    Shane
    I say pants. I've seen him violent.
    Jamie would be too tired.
    Matt would think too much or not show up
    Shane would be too nice
    Murd would escape in the time bubble (yes it is real)
    I would be the last one pants would beat to death cause I'm so much the warrior.

But what about Deemer? Lover not a fighter? Psycho killer ques que c'est?
    FA FA FA FAAAAA FA FA FA FA FAAAA FA
    This makes me think of Alfred E. Neuman and Mad Magazine.
  • Options
    Eric_CEric_C Posts: 263
    Pants
    Pants would break everybody
  • Options
    DoctorDoomDoctorDoom Posts: 2,586
    Shane
    Pants would break everybody
    In Russia, Pants wears you!
  • Options
    mguy1977mguy1977 Posts: 801
    I am gong w/ experience w/ a pimp cane for the win, Jamie D.

Matthew
  • Options
    LibraryBoyLibraryBoy Posts: 1,803
    Then who's Gorilla Monsoon? If you have the Brain, you gotta have Gorilla. It's a Monday night tradition!

• Options
    Jamie D
    Then who's Gorilla Monsoon? If you have the Brain, you gotta have Gorilla. It's a Monday night tradition!

Maybe Pants is Heenan from before he started working with Gorilla. But that is a good question who could be Gorilla. You need someone that is very serious and very smart. I guess Kevin fits that bill pretty good. Or even better Deemer.

• Options

That's a good point. Denver in the 70's was an AWA town with a television show on Late Sunday morning. The Brain was the manager that would provide Nick Bockwinkel with a roll of quarters and occasionally get into the ring. We didn't get Gorilla Monsoon. We did have The Crusher, Mad Dog Vachon, and Baron Von Raschke.
  • Options
    Pants
    I wanna be rowdy roddy piper :P
  • Options
    Jamie D
    I can see that. But whoever said you are Ultimo Dragon is right. Ultimo thought outside the box like you do.

• Options
    random73random73 Posts: 2,318
    Jamie D
    It's about time this went down to Piper's Pit! I thought that whole thread was going to pass by without a single Piper reference! Although "Pipers Pit" sounds like you should be putting the lotion in the basket!
  • Options
    MattMatt Posts: 4,457
    KyleMoyer said:

I'm seeing lots of Matt, but like I said, I don't quite see it that way. I think Matt would go into the fight thinking he had everything figured out, but finding out he was wrong. I think of Matt less as Batman and more as a wannabe Batman.

I wouldn't quantify myself as a "wannabe Batman"...too much time has past in my life to train to be at THAT fictional character level. I do seem to have a knack for planning a step or two ahead of MOST people. Keep in mind, besides Deemer, I'm the only one of the group with some type of formal fighting experience and training. THAT alone should factor into my fighting performance in this cage match.

Add in my skills in reading body language, having "studied" the other guys and I still thing that gives me an advantage. Plus, to be honest, I'm fighting dirty. No honor in one of these cage matches. I'm attacking to hurt, cripple, and eliminate (shy of killing) opponents as quick as possible to move onto the next opponent.

I have some training in fighting multiple attackers, so even if they all attacked me first, I still would have some type of a fighting (pun intended) chance here. These have nothing to do with wanting to "be Batman." It has more to do with the training I previously received and the training I have been continuing.

M.
  • Options
    Jamie D
    dubbat138 said:

Would Peter Rios burst through the mat à la the Undertaker to drag someone through to the presumably fiery depths of the world below the ring?
    Nah I figure the CGS crew is WWF and Peter Rios is AWA.

He's from Philly so.....

ECW! ECW! ECW!

• Options
    Jamie D

Would Peter Rios burst through the mat à la the Undertaker to drag someone through to the presumably fiery depths of the world below the ring?
    Nah I figure the CGS crew is WWF and Peter Rios is AWA.

You mean Rios is going to push his own offspring all the way to his promotion's championship despite a total lack of crowd heat?

(Wow. I was not expecting to drop a Vern and Greg Gagne reference tonight. Thanks, @dubbat138!)

Yeah, but Verne was smart enough just to give him the tag team belt...which no one cares about.
  • Options
    Mr_CosmicMr_Cosmic Posts: 3,200
    Jamie D

He's from Philly so.....

ECW! ECW! ECW!

I miss ECW...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfPsksJxmqA