Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

May 2019 Solicitations

As usual most of these are thanks to posts at Newsarama, First Comics News, and CBR. Here are a bunch. What catches your eye?

BOOM!
Dark Horse
DC
IDW
Marvel

Aardvark Vanaheim
Abstract
AC
Action Lab
Action Lab Danger Zone
Aftershock
Ahoy
Amigo
Antarctic
Archie
Aspen
Black Mask
Broadsword
Cave
Chapterhouse
Coffin
Comixtribe
Dark Circle
Devils Due/1First
Insight
Mad Cave
Rebellion
Red 5
Scout
Storm King
Valiant
Yen

You can also look up other publishers listed in the March 2019 Previews Catalog (for products shipping in May) here.

Comments

• Options
    hauberkhauberk Posts: 1,511
    DC

Batman: Last Knight on Earth could be fun. I really liked the Batman as Green Lantern Elseworlds from years ago.

Hard to pass up DC Year of the Villain. $0.25 before DCBS? I'm in.

On the other hand, I was pleased to have missed the whole Marvel Zombies thing so a little disappointed to see it now landing at DC with DCeased. Pretty sure that's a hard pass.

I picked up Infinite Darkness on a whim and really enjoyed the first arc, so pleased to see it continuing (I must have missed last months solicits to comment then)

Image is also offering the first trade for Outer Darkness - bought this one by mistake when I was ordering Infinite Dark. I'm really digging it.

Dark Horse

I don't normally go in for the licensed merch, but I may need that Iron Throne card holder.

• Options
    Hellboy vs. Lobster Johnson: The Ring of Death One-shot — Art by Mike Norton and Paul Grist in the same issue? I mean, they already had me at Hellboy vs. Lobster Johnson, but this is an automatic buy.

Dear Justice League TP — I love Duarte’s artwork, so this is a maybe.
  • Options
    mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 4,613

I saw that and was all over it. Mike Norton on art and it's another hellboy in Mexico story. I'm all in

• Options
    BrackBrack Posts: 868
    Gerry Duggan has been as near as 100% for me at Marvel, so even though it is a patently daft idea, SAVAGE AVENGERS has me excited. And it feels like if it wasn't Deodato on art they'd have been making a grave mistake.