Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

TV News: Young Justice

Comments

• Options
    tazmaniaktazmaniak Posts: 733
    Greg Weisman promises tomorrow's episode will be one of the most dramatic episodes of the series.

Ask Greg

I think they're going to get into why Wally and Artemis quit being heroes, as well as what happened to Tula. I'm thinking they're connected.
  • Options
    QuinQuestionQuinQuestion Posts: 130
    This was by far the best Young Justice episode of the season. I doubted the 5 year gap at first but they are taking advantage of all the plot devices it has to offer. This episode took me for a ride.
  • Options
    JoeSergiJoeSergi Posts: 78
    I have to admit, they got me. I won't say anymore for fear of spoiling.

Awesome episode.
  • Options
    WebheadWebhead Posts: 458
    WOW...did not see that ending coming.

It is going be too long of a wait the next new episode
  • Options
    random73random73 Posts: 2,318
    I really think they are hitting this series out of the park.
  • Options
    DoctorDoomDoctorDoom Posts: 2,586
    I really think they are hitting this series out of the park.
    From what I've seen, they are.
  • Options
    FlagwaverFlagwaver Posts: 140
    edited June 2012
    "There's no static on the psychic link." One of the best lines ever.
  • Options
    batlawbatlaw Posts: 879
    Awesome episode!
  • Options
    HappenstanceHappenstance Posts: 113
    Very good episode but I was expecting that ending throughout the entire thing.
  • Options
    dubbat138dubbat138 Posts: 3,200
    Is this out on dvd in a season set or sets yet? I really want to watch it. But want to start at the beginning.
  • Options
    GregGreg Posts: 1,946
    That last episode was good. Too me Nightwing seemed too calm for having a teammate killed by a traitor, I thought something was up but I wasn't expecting that meeting at the end. This show keeps getting better and better.
  • Options
    QuinQuestionQuinQuestion Posts: 130
    That last episode was good. Too me Nightwing seemed too calm for having a teammate killed by a traitor, I thought something was up but I wasn't expecting that meeting at the end. This show keeps getting better and better.
    I can see what you mean when you say he was too calm but that's always how i viewed Nightwing. He is too professional to lose his cool.
  • Options
    jaydee74jaydee74 Posts: 1,526
    This show has been all kinds of awesome. Loving every second of it.
  • Options
    spidspid Posts: 203
    An interview about the upcoming game that will help bridge the gap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Oyx_flXBXzI
  • Options
    Comic-Con footage.

Lotsa cool character reveals, including one we thought we wouldn't see.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    For those not reading the comic, the most recent issue has finally made the 5 year jump. Telling dual stories that take place December 1st during season 1 and December 1st, a month before season 2 began, we get some good information about the Team.

SPOILER: Past
    Dick's birthday is December 1st. Zatanna kisses him on the cheek and wishes him a Happy Birthday. Wally clued her in, much to Dick's apparent annoyance.

Conner and M'Gann visit Garfield and his mother in Qurac. Clark and Jimmy also arrive to interview Miss Logan about her work with wildlife, as well as cover Rumaan Harjavti's impeachment trials. Clark introduces himself and Jimmy to Conner and M'Gann. Miss Logan introduces M'Gann as her daughter.

Present
    Dick just turned 19.

Dick lives in Bludhaven.

Dick spent the night with Bette Kane, who doesn't know his name or that they went to school together.

We learn Dick has dated both Zatanna and Rocket.

We learn Rocket has had a son, Amistad.

We learn Conner and M'Gann's breakup is fairly recent.

Rumaan Harjavti, president of Qurac, was assassinated at some point. His brother is currently in control, though Rumaan's daughter believes he's Queen Bee's puppet.

Brainiac, who is called The Collector of Worlds, abducts Superman, Superboy and Devastation.
  • Options
    New episodes return September 29th, as well as new episodes of Green Lantern. Star Wars: The Clone Wars also begins it's 5th season, making the move to Saturday mornings. Not to mention the Ninja Turtles series premiere on Nickelodeon later on that morning.

9:30 a.m - Star Wars: The Clone Wars
    10:30 a.m. - Green Lantern
    10:30 a.m. - Young Justice
    11:00 a.m. - Ninja Turtles
  • Options
    tazmaniak said:

For those not reading the comic, the most recent issue has finally made the 5 year jump. Telling dual stories that take place December 1st during season 1 and December 1st, a month before season 2 began, we get some good information about the Team.

I watched the first several episodes of the show and read the first few issues. I picked up the new issue, #20, as I heard about this 5 year jump forward and Nightwing was front and center on the cover. If I like it enough I'll put it on my pull list.
  • Options
    I've seen lots of promos for the Clone Wars but, as far as I know, CN hasn't shown anything announcing new episodes of Young Justice or Green Lantern. Thanks for the heads up. Saturday morning is almost starting to feel like it used to as a kid.
  • Options
    Episode 8 logline:

"Satisfaction” – Roy Harper seeks vengeance against the man who ruined his life.
  • Options
    DoctorDoomDoctorDoom Posts: 2,586
    tazmaniak said:

Episode 8 logline:

"Satisfaction” – Roy Harper seeks vengeance against the man who ruined his life.

James Robinson?
  • Options

tazmaniak said:

Episode 8 logline:

James Robinson?
    Wow, I wish there was a slow clap emoticon, but this will have to do:

=D>
  • Options
    Clips from "Satisfaction".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8Pa2Me5orQ&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fXh3BRy_8E&feature=youtu.be

We also get some images. One features holograms of deceased heroes, and it appears Jason Todd is among them.

The other images.
  • Options
    Titles and descriptions for October's episodes.

SPOILER:
    October 6th – “Darkest”
    Black Manta has a new mission for his son: a mission that should prove once and for all exactly whose side Aqualad is on!

October 13th – “Before the Dawn”
    On a covert mission to rescue some of its own, The Team, Blue Beetle and Miss Martian uncover shocking secrets… and devastating truths!

October 20th – “Cornered”
    The Team is trapped inside the Hall of Justice for a cage match against a brutal alien gladiator!

October 27th – “True Colors”
    When the REACH forms a devil’s alliance with Lexcorp, Robin leads a squad undercover to investigate.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Apparently CN has decided to pull DC Nation from the line-up without warning and replace it with Dreamwork's Dragons reruns. DC Nation had just returned from a 3 month hiatus 2 weeks ago and was scheduled to air new episodes into November, but the schedule now has Dragons in it's timeslot for the remainder of the month.

It seems it's been completely pulled from the network.
  • Options
    hauberkhauberk Posts: 1,511
    I've sent my nastigram to CN.
  • Options
    tazmaniak said:

Apparently CN has decided to pull DC Nation from the line-up without warning and replace it with Dreamwork's Dragons reruns. DC Nation had just returned from a 3 months hiatus 2 weeks ago and was scheduled to air new episodes into November, but the schedule now has Dragons in it's timeslot for the remainder of the month.

what? Is it April Fools? That network is constantly shooting itself in the foot.
  • Options
    FlagwaverFlagwaver Posts: 140
    Well, this really ticks me off. Two weeks of new episodes and they just yank it without any warning or explanation. Thanks for ruining my birthday, CN.
  • Options
    Chuck_MelvilleChuck_Melville Posts: 3,003
    edited October 2012

tazmaniak said:

Apparently CN has decided to pull DC Nation from the line-up without warning and replace it with Dreamwork's Dragons reruns. DC Nation had just returned from a 3 months hiatus 2 weeks ago and was scheduled to air new episodes into November, but the schedule now has Dragons in it's timeslot for the remainder of the month.

what? Is it April Fools? That network is constantly shooting itself in the foot.

According to the producers, CN did so in order to clear the way for the Network's 20th anniversary celebration. Presumably regular programming will resume after a couple of weeks, but there's no official word on that score.