Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Episode 1432 Talkback: A Farewell to Pants

1235»

Comments

• Options
    JamieDJamieD Posts: 210
    mwhitt80 said:

Pants you did a great job and you will be missed. Be good and don't drive your mom insane. I'm personally going to miss you at the helm. "Good Journey" Brian.

As a suggestion could you get Mama Pants and Papa D as regulars on the show as replacements? That would be pretty awesome. I would love to hear Papa D on.

LOL oh no, that wont be happening, LOL
  • Options
    When you say Mama Pants and Papa D I picutre that swifter comercial "Morty! do you hear me?"
  • Options
    I take a week off from listening to podcasts and this happens?!?
    Sorry to see you go Pants, youve done a fantastic job as producer and your voice will be missed. It was great meeting you at LSCC both years... will I be seeing you in 2014?

Good luck in the driving seat Jamie!
  • Options
    Amalgam_ManAmalgam_Man Posts: 53
    edited October 2013
    I had stopped listening for a while. I decided as of recently to start back up from episode one. As being a person who listened to a lot of the episodes with 'Pants' before my long time hiatus, I will definitely miss being able to look forward to new episodes with you. The only thing that I have now is the fact that I get to listen to all of the episodes with you over again. Will miss you, man. Have a good one.
  • Options
    alienalalienal Posts: 508
    Ohmigod! Okay, I heard about this while I was away at a conference (saw a little snippet after the PANTS license plate post) and to find out that it's TRUE! I'm still about 5 episodes behind, but it's gonna be worth it to skip ahead a listen to it, I guess. I probably won't post again (too sad), so I will say GOOD BYE and BEST of LUCK in whatever other endeavors you will do, Mr. Brian! Take care!
  • Options
    I remember before Pants became the producer, I thought of him as the Ed McMahon of CGS. It didn't seem like he did much other than laugh in the background and repeat things other people said. I didn't really think the show would continue. I was very happily surprised pretty much right out of the box. It has been a pleasure listening to him grow in the job. I get the feeling he doesn't quite realize how very good at it he became in a very short time. I enjoyed hearing his comments, as mainly a DC fan, about the New 52 and transitioning to Marvel. I hope you come back for frequent visits Pants! Good luck with your future plans and let us know what you're up to from time to time.
  • Options
    mbatzmbatz Posts: 63
    Pants left??? whaaaaa...damn..I'm sorry I've been MIA all October due to my side gig airbrushing zombies for a haunted attraction. But damn this is depressing:( downloading the ep and the subsequent ep or 2 now....I'm sure (I hope) I see you my friend at conventions at least:)
  • Options
    Sad to see Pants go. Hope he returns as a guest now and then.
  • Options
    DoctorDoomDoctorDoom Posts: 2,586
    Just saw this. I'm pretty much over a year behind on the podcast, but I want to say I'll miss ya, Pants.

(The reason I'm behind on the show? Because I'm behind on my comics too)
  • Options
    Thank you, Pants! You will be missed.
  • Options
    When I saw this episode title, I was wondering why it had come to this. I thought it was a family issue, or a change in Pants' work situation. I'm somewhat glad that it was what it turned out to be- only because some tragic circumstance had not led him to this.

I've always liked Pants (laughing with him more than at him, if you can believe that), and he made a great leader and producer. Yes, sometimes Aquaman can lead. He is the king of Atlantis, ya know. ;)

Have a good one, Brian Chrisman, or whatever your dumb real name is. I'd just rather call you Pants.

Leno, Letterman, Kimmel, Fallon, Ferguson or O’ Brien?