Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Movie News: Captain America 2

124»

Comments

• Options
    rebisrebis Posts: 1,820
    Eric_C said:

There better be more red in that Falcon costume or I am gonna freak out

It would be nice it they could get it closer to the proper color scheme.
  • Options
    batlawbatlaw Posts: 879
    yes they can at least be a little more creative and true to the source as far as the costumes are going. Just a little. The Winter Soldier looks like just a leftover Goblin Jr suit from Spiderman 3 or something they found at the local paintball supply store. Still, Im stoked for this and expect more good things.
  • Options
    tazmaniaktazmaniak Posts: 733
    batlaw said:

yes they can at least be a little more creative and true to the source as far as the costumes are going. Just a little. The Winter Soldier looks like just a leftover Goblin Jr suit from Spiderman 3 or something they found at the local paintball supply store. Still, Im stoked for this and expect more good things.

I think the difference between the comics and the movies is that in the comics, they're meant to be wearing flashy superhero costumes with specific designs. In the movies, they're meant to be wearing practical/functional uniforms, not superhero costumes designed to make them stand out.

I guess they go will the colors and designs that work with that universe.
  • Options
    random73random73 Posts: 2,318

Georges St Pierre is going to be Batroc! Best day ever! Favorite fighter is going to be favorite Cap villain.

I didn't see this coming. interesting choice. not saying it is a bad choice just...interesting.

• Options
    A contributor to comicbookmovie.com breaks down why he believes the film will be an amalgamation of the Winter Soldier and the Nick Fury vs S.H.I.E.L.D. storylines.
  • Options
    4 actors join the cast. Chin Han, Jenny Agutter, Alan Dale and Bernard White are reportedly portraying members of Alexander Pierce's S.H.I.E.L.D. team.

Twitchfilm
  • Options
    rebisrebis Posts: 1,820
    tazmaniak said:

4 actors join the cast. Chin Han, Jenny Agutter, Alan Dale and Bernard White are reportedly portraying members of Alexander Pierce's S.H.I.E.L.D. team.

Twitchfilm

Jenny Agutter! My old heart just skipped a beat.