This is a companion thread to go along with the offical novel thread.
I read a lot and I track everthing I read. I have been tracking my comics reading since Oct 2014 and my non comics reading since March 2015.
To get the thread going, I will start it off with my 2021 non fiction list:
1. A World Undone: The Story of the Great War 1914 to 1918 by G.J. Meyer (finished on 11 Feb)
2. A Rift in the Earth: Art, Memory, and the Fight for a Vietnam War Memorial by James Reston Jr. (finished on 16 Feb)
3. The World According to Dutch by Dutch Mantell (finished on 21 Feb)
4. The WrestleCrap Book of Lists by RD Reynolds (finished on 22 Feb)
5. 95 Theses by Martin Luther (finished on 24 Feb)
6. Sisterhood of the Squared Circle: The history and Rise of Women's Wrestling by Pat Laprade and Dan Murphy (finished on 28 Feb)
7. Talking as Fast as I can: From Gilmore to Gilmore by Laura Graham (finished on 1 March)
8. Coffee at Luke's: An unauthorized Gilmore Girls gabfast by Jennifer Cruise (finished on 1 Mar)
9. 1911: The First 100 Years by Patrick Sweeney (finished on 16 March)
10. Truman by David McCullough