Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Think you're a true geek?

2»

Answers

• Options
    I don't know who that is and something tells me that's going to take a point or two away from my geek status but I love those glasses.
  • Options
    jaydee74jaydee74 Posts: 1,526
    Your results

You are a geek

Congratulations! You exhibit many geeky traits, but not so many that we should be worried. Woot!
  • Options
    DoctorDoomDoctorDoom Posts: 2,586
    I don't know who that is and something tells me that's going to take a point or two away from my geek status but I love those glasses.
    Doctor Insano. (Of the Spoony Experiment)

It's a name that you can trust, right up there with Doctor Doom.

• Options
    EarthGBillyEarthGBilly Posts: 362
    @EarthGBilly
    Or I have somewhat of an understanding of what Christian Science stands for and find it hard to take seriously anyone who thinks death and disease aren't real. While on the topic of Christianity;I also feel that if it wasn't for that religion we would be at least a few hundred years head of where we are now in terms of science and medicine. Now if you would like to continue this discussion/debate/whatever it is we should prob do it via PMs so this thread does not get locked.
    No, that's okay. I've chosen to dismiss the views of someone who would see a single word and make a sweeping judgment. There never was a discussion.
  • Options
    @EarthGBilly
    You're right I only saw word Christian and not the word science . There never seems to be discussions with religious folk;it tends to be their way of thinking or the other person is just dismissible and savable. Glad to know religion has given you an open mind.

OK,OK,OK;i promise I'm done with that in this thread.

@DoctorDoom
    That seems like a nice geeky site. I'm deff gonna watch most of the game reviews on there.
  • Options
    EarthGBillyEarthGBilly Posts: 362
    @EarthGBilly
    You're right I only saw word Christian and not the word science . There never seems to be discussions with religious folk;it tends to be their way of thinking or the other person is just dismissible and savable. Glad to know religion has given you an open mind.

OK,OK,OK;i promise I'm done with that in this thread.
    Again, there was never a discussion. There was a lobbed snide comment, which you have every right and freedom to make.

Just as I have every right and freedom to take offense at or dismiss. I chose to dismiss.

Your belief that I should enter into a private conversation discussing your views because.... well, I can't really figure out why you think I would want to get into that discussion with you.

Because of the "open mind" you demonstrated in your comments thus far?

No, thank you.
  • Options
    WetRatsWetRats Posts: 6,314
    You are a geek overlord
    I, for one, welcome our Geek Overlords.
  • Options
    mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 4,613
    @Eric_C
    the basketball picture is a dead giveaway.
    I enjoy fishing, hunting and other "real" sports to get overly geeky. Heck my favorite publicatiob about fishing is the BassPro Catalog....uhmmm....
  • Options
    Fade2BlackFade2Black Posts: 1,457
    edited April 2012
    I am a Christian, liberal, geek, and scientist. Regardless of who proctors the quiz, I didn't need to take it to tell me that.

As for my results.
    "You are a geek
    Congratulations! You exhibit many geeky traits, but not so many that we should be worried."

I think this quiz is much more fun if someone reads you the questions, and you answer them as you see fit. Take for instance that pi question. The answer I gave was five digits, but I would supplemented that answer with a mention that in 2010, I took pi to infinity and beyond (rounded up of course). < link to the pi is a lie too >