Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

TV News: Flash

Comments

• Options
    I liked it enough to continue for another 6-7 eps. Plus with AoS it makes Wednesday mornings a superhero morning for me.
  • Options
    random73random73 Posts: 2,318

I liked it enough to continue for another 6-7 eps. Plus with AoS it makes Wednesday mornings a superhero morning for me.

So,

Monday = Gotham
    Tuesday = Flash, AoS
    Wednesday = Arrow
    whats next? I don't think little 9 year old me can take much more awesome!
  • Options
    kgforcekgforce Posts: 326
    edited October 2014
    Loooooovvvveeed it! Not perfect, but still awesome! It even beat AOS in the ratings... we'll see if they can keep that up.
  • Options
    random73 said:

So,

Monday = Gotham
    Tuesday = Flash, AoS
    Wednesday = Arrow
    Don't forget Constantine! Fridays!

...and whenever iZombie starts. 8-|
  • Options
    WetRatsWetRats Posts: 6,314
    "Cool."

"Cool."
  • Options
    To quote our old friends Barry & Monts, "That was proper,"
  • Options
    First episode felt a little Smallville to me. Girlfriend in a coffee shop. I immediately thought this needs to go a few seasons and then it will really start to get good. If they push it. As far as the actors, could care less about the dad and the scientist helper dude. I don't really dig "Ed" actor. I think he is a litle limited in range, but I will give him a chance. The idea of him being Metron is kinda of cool. Sitting in a chair for most of that episode. Hmmm. Any Booster Gold possibilities?? The show was a bit hokey. Effects very good. It's the Flash. Gotta love it for trying. My kid thought the Iris's dad was going to become Cyborg later down the line. I think he would be too old but they will probably bring someone in especially if their is a JL movie coming. I thought Smallville had a Cyborg in it but not sure.
  • Options
    fredzillafredzilla Posts: 2,131
    edited October 2014

random73 said:

So,

Monday = Gotham
    Tuesday = Flash, AoS
    Wednesday = Arrow

All these shows!
  • Options

random73 said:

So,

Monday = Gotham
    Tuesday = Flash, AoS
    Wednesday = Arrow

....Annd the Walking Dead
  • Options
    Set photos of the reverse flash already. These guys are not messing around http://screenrant.com/flash-tv-show-reverse-flash-set-photo/
  • Options
    rebis said:

The yellow & black looks a bit goofy in these shots, but I bet it will look great in motion.
  • Options
    Boy, am I ever sold on this show!!! I loved every minute of it, especially the surprise teaser at the tag... and the broken cage with Grodd's name on it! More, sir! Please!
  • Options
    Mr_CosmicMr_Cosmic Posts: 3,200
    rebis said:

Wow! How did they get those shots? The shutter speed on that camera must be amazing!

• Options
    rebisrebis Posts: 1,820
    I just noticed that RF is wearing a ring.
    I soooooo want to see Barry pop a uniform out of a ring!
  • Options
    rebis said:

I just noticed that RF is wearing a ring.
    I soooooo want to see Barry pop a uniform out of a ring!

I think we'll get there.

In fact, I think the costume will get brighter at some point.

Now that I see how Arrow is slowly becoming Green Arrow, I think there will be a similar journey here.
  • Options
    I'm eager to see episode two. The pilot has the potential to be the best television adaption of a comic property to date. I hope they follow through on that promise.
  • Options
    MattMatt Posts: 4,457
    rebis said:

Are you certain its Reverse Flash & not Pollux?!

Looking at the suits, I'm hoping more & more the bat-suit used in BvS:DoJ is made of similar material.

M
  • Options
    I think DC/Warner Brothers are really screwing up by not integrating their TV and movie universes. You put Grant Gustin (who is about to become a houshold name) and Stephen Amell up there with Henry Cavel and Batflec and you have 2/3 of the JLA ready to roll.
  • Options
    random73 said:

I think DC/Warner Brothers are really screwing up by not integrating their TV and movie universes. You put Grant Gustin (who is about to become a houshold name) and Stephen Amell up there with Henry Cavel and Batflec and you have 2/3 of the JLA ready to roll.

Criminy.

Don't let the movie people ruin the TV shows.
  • Options
    WetRats said:

random73 said:

Criminy.

No kidding. Because there is no chance of letting the TV folks run the show. Why entrust the people who are doing things well with more opportunity? That would just be silly.
  • Options
    Mr_CosmicMr_Cosmic Posts: 3,200
    WetRats said:

random73 said:

Criminy.

It's ok..the CW doesn't have the budget to have Flash & Reverse Flash destroy an entire city and kill millions of people.

• Options
    random73 said:

Actually, it is with the business model DC has used more so then Marvel's.

M
  • Options
    shroud68shroud68 Posts: 457
    I loved it. I will not nit pick the finer points. I will enjoy it for what it is and not what it could be or wont be part of. The fact that his Rogues' Gallery will be present is a great selling point to me. I hate anonymous villians of the week a la Smallville for much of its run or dancing between the raindrops like Gotham looks like it will be. I hope it lives up to it's potential.
  • Options
    Matt said:

random73 said:

M
    I'm not being a wiseguy here but I didn't understand that sentence. I think, I need to know what the pronoun "It" refers to.
  • Options
    random73 said:

Matt said:

random73 said:

M
    I'm not being a wiseguy here but I didn't understand that sentence. I think, I need to know what the pronoun "It" refers to.
    Sure. DC's model has been known for separate Earths & continuities. They've even had multiple eras where you had Team Batman, Team Kent, etc, each with its own writers, artists, & editors.

Its nothing out of place for their media to be different.

M

• Options
    GregGreg Posts: 1,946
    Really enjoyed the first episode, what surprised me was the wife sitting down and watching. She can't stand Arrow, barely watches SHIELD but it looks like she's all in for this.
  • Options
    matchkitJOHNmatchkitJOHN Posts: 1,030
    Wednesday's are MAOS, Flash, and Arrow and Gotham and Person of Interest on Thursday's.
  • Options
    JaxUrJaxUr Posts: 547
    Harrison Wells is interested in time travel. Could his name be a nod to H. G. Wells?
  • Options
    BrackBrack Posts: 868
    JaxUr said:

Harrison Wells is interested in time travel. Could his name be a nod to H. G. Wells?

Just had a flashback to those horrible Wells/Tempus episodes of Lois & Clark.