Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The LEGO Thread - Brickheads Unite!

Comments

• Options
    nweathingtonnweathington Posts: 6,741
    WetRats said:

mwhitt80 said:

Man y'all took my trolling and turned it back on me. I probably deserved it.

That one blew up in my face.

Are you downright disgusted? Life ain't worth a damn?
    I think he's in tatters, maybe even shattered.
  • Options
    WetRatsWetRats Posts: 6,314

WetRats said:

mwhitt80 said:

Man y'all took my trolling and turned it back on me. I probably deserved it.

That one blew up in my face.

Are you downright disgusted? Life ain't worth a damn?
    I think he's in tatters, maybe even shattered.
    What a mess!
  • Options
    WetRats said:

What a mess!

It’s all over now.
  • Options

WetRats said:

What a mess!

It’s all over now.
    I guess we're back to zero.
  • Options
    WetRats said:

I guess we're back to zero.

Let's go home and draw the curtains.
  • Options
    TorchsongTorchsong Posts: 2,794
    ANGIE!!! AYYYEANNNGEEAHHHH...
    You can't say we never trie-eh-ah-hied!!! :)
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    You can now order the DC Superhero Girls sets (at least three of them anyhow) and the Lego Batman Movie sets from the website. No store appearances that I've seen yet.

I ordered the 3 Superhero Girls sets just because they look cool and I think they'll be harder to find than the Lego Batman stuff, which I think will be all over the place when the movie hits. I think two more are due to come out later featuring Wonder Woman and Lashina. Lashina is getting a Lego minifigure...how cool is that, people?!? :)

The next set of minifig blind bags are all based on the upcoming movie.

I will have to get every single one of these.
  • Options
    Torchsong said:

I don't know about getting every single figure, but I must have King Tut and the Eraser.

• Options
    edited November 2016
    My 5-year old nephew claims I have "too many Batman legos" which I keep explaining to him is a statistical impossibility. :)

This new minifigure release set is absolutely killing him. He's been telling my wife not to let me near the Lego store when they come out because I have "enough" Batman legos.

It's a game we play. :)

The "Must-haves" for me are Catman, Gordon, Heavy-Metal Batman, Batgirl, Nurse Harley, and of course Batman in a tutu. :)

One of the sets comes with an Alfred. I may need that one as well.
  • Options
    LibraryBoyLibraryBoy Posts: 1,803
    A friend of mine and I are trying to track down a store that will just sell us a box. There has typically been 4 complete sets per box for the last few assortments, so that's one set for each of us and and our kids.

If anyone knows anyplace online that will do this for us and can pass along the info, you'll win the people's ovation and fame forever!
  • Options
    I really like Vacation Batman’s Bat-duck inner tube, so I'll probably end up getting that one too, along with Catman.

I may get Glam Rock Batman for my Minifig Band. I really need a drummer and a keyboardist, but he'll go nicely with my Frankenstein Rocker, Mariachi, and custom Lemmy (made from the Series 4 Punk Rocker).
  • Options
    I just want an army of gun-toting bunnygirls.

In real life... :)
  • Options
    Torchsong said:

I just want an army of gun-toting bunnygirls.

In real life... :)

That bunny hood might make a good Fiona (Adventure Time) hat with a repaint. Hmmmmm...
  • Options

Bruce Wayne's way-too-short dressing gown is especially funny.
  • Options
    Put together a couple of the Superhero Girls sets (Batgirl's Batwing and Harley's Capes Cafe). My wife said the Friends-based sets tend to be simpler, and while these were easy builds, I have to say this is one of the better Batwings I've built and the cafe itself has a lot of fun tricks to it (window pops out, arcade machine connects to a catapult, etc.).

The big one (the school itself) will probably be this weekend.
  • Options
    Also the Batman Minifig blind bags are due to hit your local stores on January 1st.
  • Options
    mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 4,613
    Ohh man a wild Lego Christmas, and I think it is finally over.

Christmas Train
    Santa's workshop
    Winter Toy
    Spider-Man Bridge set

I bought my daughter Belle's Castle for when she gets bigger
  • Options
    bralinatorbralinator Posts: 5,967
    Akiyuky’s latest "Great Ball Contraption" appears to be moving in seven different directions all at the same time, and although the machine does nothing but move small plastic balls along, you may find yourself watching it in action for hours on end.

https://youtu.be/kcdj-b49TW8
  • Options
    Order $75.00 or more from Lego and get a free clown and disco Batman
  • Options
    LibraryBoyLibraryBoy Posts: 1,803
    edited February 2017
    The Captain America Jet Pursuit set is worth the $20, IMHO. The jet actually sorta looks like an F-14, Super Adaptoid is fun, the Cap figure can easily be retrofitted into a WW2-era Cap (I had a Brick Forge accessories pack that came with the blue A helmet and the original shield), and best of all, a Kamala Khan Ms. Marvel figure (which is ultimately what sold me on the set). The extra long arms are a good representation of her powers, though I wish it came with regular style arms, too, to swap out with, but that's a small complaint.
  • Options
    CageNarleighCageNarleigh Posts: 729
    edited January 2018
    Resurrecting this threat, particularly given the last conversation driver of the Lego Batman Movie Blind Bags. Series 2 is OUT!

I got the ones pictured below...

Now I just need Zan, Black Vulcan, Hugo Strange, Apache Chief, General Zod, Doctor Phosphorus, and Killer Moth!!!!! (of the ones I WANT)

I got the Egghead set during lunch...

When I was REALLY in search of the Justice League Party set...

DEFINITELY getting this one too...

I also REALLY want the Lex Luthor Mech Takedown...

But it's too expensive, especially when all I really want is the Firestorm figure...

• Options
    I think this minifig set is much stronger than the first one. The must-gets for me:
    Killer Moth, Apache Chief, Black Vulcan, Wonder Twins, Clock King, and Black Canary.

The probablies: Doctor Phosphorous, Killing Joke Joker (aka Vacation Joker), and Hugo Strange.

The maybes: Jor-El, Zod, and Swimsuit Batman (only for the dolphin—my Aquaman needs a Porm).

Definitely want the JL Party set too.
  • Options

I think this minifig set is much stronger than the first one. The must-gets for me:
    Killer Moth, Apache Chief, Black Vulcan, Wonder Twins, Clock King, and Black Canary.

The probablies: Doctor Phosphorous, Killing Joke Joker (aka Vacation Joker), and Hugo Strange.

The maybes: Jor-El, Zod, and Swimsuit Batman (only for the dolphin—my Aquaman needs a Porm).

I see what you did.
  • Options
    I love that in this series we get a Wonder dog and Krypto, just need an Ace.
  • Options
    mwhitt80 said:

I see what you did.
    Right now my custom Aquaman has a couple of octopuses and a shark to hang out with, but no dolphins. Gotta fix that!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Topo and the Aquaman Salvation Squad!
  • Options
    Just don't invite your Mera to the Aquaman/Dolphin party
  • Options
    CageNarleighCageNarleigh Posts: 729
    edited January 2018

And I’m done! I got all the ones I absolutely HAD to have! And hey, I tried the “feel” technique to figure out which was which and I was right with all 5!
  • Options
    Walmart is discounting a lot of Lego sets right now. The Lego classic box sets are $10 a piece.
    I picked up the Lobo set for $15 and the Thor/hulk arena set is $35.
  • Options
    Check Walmart for Legos on clearance. I got a few city sets for cheap