A place for that most Predetermined of sports, Professional Wrestling

1141516171820»

Comments

• DARDAR Posts: 905
    edited April 10
    mwhitt80 said:

Andre doc airs tonight on HBO you guys have to tell me about it.

You mean like this?
    DAR said:

If you have HBO the Andre the Giant documentary premieres tonight

https://www.hbo.com/documentaries/andre-the-giant

Oh wait, I'm guessing you do not have HBO. In the immortal words of Emily Litella, nevermind.
  • mwhitt80mwhitt80 Posts: 3,512
    I got 0 HBOs.
    Just waiting on the Amazon videos and I am buying it so I can watch at my leisure
  • RedRight88RedRight88 Posts: 1,404
    Monday: Paige announced her retirement.
    Tuesday: Paige is named new GM of Smackdown.
    mwhitt80 said:

I got 0 HBOs.
    Just waiting on the Amazon videos and I am buying it so I can watch at my leisure

Documentary was excellent. It hits most of the stories known about Andre but it keeps You engaged the whole time
  • dubbat138dubbat138 Posts: 3,101
    Still catching up on the various shows in NOLA around WM.

Impact vs LU-Fun show. Worth seeing.

WWE HOF-Skipped Hillybilly Jim,he was rambling too much,Kid Rock adn Goldberg. The other inductees were fun.

NXT Takeover NOLA-Opening match and main event were amazing. Only match I found below average was Ember vs the UFC lady.

Wrestlecon Supershow-Great mixture of guys. Loved Ryan vs Lawler.

Matt Riddle's Bloodsport-Besides the Masada match this was fun.

Joey Janella's Spring Break II-Best show I have seen so far.

WM-Went in thinking it was gonna be average at best. It wasn't good. Just more proof that modern WWE isn't for me.

Still gotta watch the Beyond,CZW and Wildkat shows.
    Been watching the Monday Night War. It certainly repeats a lot of the same points. But it is still pretty entertaining to watch
  • aquatroyaquatroy Posts: 456
    This might be cool.

A local pro-wrestling troop (Denver, CO.) is going to start taping shows for local television. Their first taping is this Saturday (4-21), 6PM at the Jefferson County Fairgrounds. If you go and tell the guy at the door that you heard Vince Russo on KNUS, you get in free.
  • aquatroyaquatroy Posts: 456
    RIP Bruno Sammartino

It appears that most of the internet HATED Backlash 2018...Do I agree?
    Cody Rhodes' All In! is sold out; that's a 10,000 person house in about 30 minutes
    Saturday Bayou Indie Wrestling is having another show in my town. Normally we have a group of 3 to 5 of us to do video,commentary,security and sell stuff at the gimmick table.

This show all the other guys are going to Hot Springs AR to meet Ric Flair. So I am gonna have to film,do commentary,do security and run the gimmick table.

Anyways looks to be a great show. Main event is a rematch from 4 years ago. BIW Southern Champ Vordell Walker is facing Dirty Andy Dalton. Plus Antonio Garza is making his first appearance in BIW.
    edited May 18
    dubbat138 said:

Saturday Bayou Indie Wrestling is having another show in my town. Normally we have a group of 3 to 5 of us to do video,commentary,security and sell stuff at the gimmick table.

This show all the other guys are going to Hot Springs AR to meet Ric Flair. So I am gonna have to film,do commentary,do security and run the gimmick table.

Anyways looks to be a great show. Main event is a rematch from 4 years ago. BIW Southern Champ Vordell Walker is facing Dirty Andy Dalton. Plus Antonio Garza is making his first appearance in BIW.

@dubbat138 these posts always make me smile. I love the indie hustle and finding out how things are going in the bayou. Thanks man.
    Thanks. It was 6 fun matches. I got all of them filmed. And uploaded to Youtube. Did ok selling dvds and stuff. And got a free shirt off one of the wrestlers.
    edited June 7
    double post
    For those with a subscription to NJPW don't forget to watch Dominion tomorrow. Chris Jericho vs Naito

Many are saying the NXT TakeOver Chicago II was the best TakeOver ever...Do I agree?

Contains Spoilers.

Support my work on Patreon here.
    Leon White is one of my favorite wrestlers. He was a scary Mastodon of man that could do things men half his size could not. He had fantastic fueds with Ric flair and sting and brutal matches with cactus jack.

Vader will be missed by his fans.
    Vader and Alabama Doink died on the same day.
    Who wrestled as Alabama doing @dubbat138